• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

me when i steal money from the faggot meth addicts down the road

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
a couple years ago i stole a bunch of money from a bunch of degenerate meth addicts and they went psycho lol

i didnt even need the money, i just had this compulsion to steal it since they were fucked up

knowwhatimean
I'm 90 percent sure a guy named Crackhead Will stole my dead father's Rolex in 2017. Sometimes I fantasize about killing him. My fault for letting a guy named Crackhead Will into my house.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I'm 90 percent sure a guy named Crackhead Will stole my dead father's Rolex in 2017. Sometimes I fantasize about killing him. My fault for letting a guy named Crackhead Will into my house.
If it makes you feel any better, I was a silly goose and trusted a dope addict with a fresh bundle I just picked up. I would've pushed the issue that I didn't just use 6 bags, but her boyfriend literally looked like Freddy Krueger so I was kinda scared.