• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Maybe The Worst Gimmick A Comic Ever Had...

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Not to be a huge Cosby homer, but it's kind of funny that at the same time he started telling niggers not to act like niggers, he gets MeToo from cases that were settled years earlier.

Also, Cosby's rapes were brought to attention from a standup set from Hannibal Burress, wherein only one person recorded his bit on Cosby. That recording went "viral." Totally organic, bro. Trust me.

Burress goes from relative obscurity to headliner and being in movies. It's just a coincidence.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230615_151300_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230615_151300_Chrome.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 3

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
Cosby did nothing wrong. The famous celebrity took an interest in you, you partied together, he invited you back to his house and offered you pills. What did you think his intentions are? They live in make believe world - yeah he was Mr. Huxtable on TV. He's still a man in real life.

Kobe didn't rape that lady either. Nor did Tyson. I don't get how you can side with your race over your gender. I've known tons of cool men in all races, the J-s included. I've met like 5 cool women in my life.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
Not to be a huge Cosby homer, but it's kind of funny that at the same time he started telling niggers not to act like niggers, he gets MeToo from cases that were settled years earlier.

Also, Cosby's rapes were brought to attention from a standup set from Hannibal Burress, wherein only one person recorded his bit on Cosby. That recording went "viral." Totally organic, bro. Trust me.

Burress goes from relative obscurity to headliner and being in movies. It's just a coincidence.

All a bunch of groupies that wanted free drugs and muh famous black dick. I wonder if Bill told them "I've got your chocolate pudding pop right here" 👇

Build Black Better

Forum Clout
The temptation of groupies is the downside for any famous man with a lot of charisma, at least as far as trying to maintain a respectable reputation. Famous women, especially politicians, don't have that problem. They're usually insufferable man-hating feminist cunts (and often ugly to boot).

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Kobe didn't rape that lady either.
Patrice made a great point with this. He described the rape victim as some strong independent woman who wanted black dick. When she got treated like a piece of garbage after a good fucking she felt “””used””” and cried rape.

There just needs to be a different word for it. When I hear “rape” I think of fucking unconscious women or attacking them in alleys - Not “I had sex and i felt weird after”

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Famous women, especially politicians, don't have that problem. They're usually insufferable man-hating feminist cunts (and often ugly to boot).
I wish I could agree with you but you’re wrong. Lauren Boebert and MTG have been getting side dick for years all while married. And obviously Hilary was fucking any WH intern that was desperate enough.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Not surprised his verdict was overturned considering the bullshit they did to convict him

Build Black Better

Forum Clout
A cunt hair away from double jeopardy-

Every time these sluts don't get the conviction they want in criminal court, they try again in civil court. How is that not double jeopardy? That shit needs to be fixed. They would have more credibility if they only tried the case in criminal court since they don't get any money out of it. A lot of times they go straight to civil court because they want their multi-million dollar payout and these gibs-me-dat juries are happy to award it to them because they can envision themselves taking advantage of the same opportunity in the future.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Every time these sluts don't get the conviction they want in criminal court, they try again in civil court. How is that not double jeopardy? That shit needs to be fixed. They would have more credibility if they only tried the case in criminal court since they don't get any money out of it. A lot of times they go straight to civil court because they want their multi-million dollar payout and these gibs-me-dat juries are happy to award it to them because they can envision themselves taking advantage of the same opportunity in the future.
It’s different thresholds of guilt. Beyond a reasonable doubt vs more likely than not. You can be held financially liable for something that you weren’t criminally liable for. For example, OJ.