• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Massive Violent Unrest Rocks World's Largest iPhone Factory In China

G

Watching work place accidents from China is one of my favorite pasttimes, the bloodier the better, gooks getting mauled by heavy machinery, getting flattened by presses, getting stuck in shit, i love it.
I saw this clip where a robot malfunctioned and slowly picked off and trapped/crushed chink factory workers in its vicinity...it was funny seeing how slow their response time was, and how feebly they wailed. wish i could find it again

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I saw this clip where a robot malfunctioned and slowly picked off and trapped/crushed chink factory workers in its vicinity...it was funny seeing how slow their response time was, and how feebly they wailed. wish i could find it again
Can they even tell the difference between the chinks and the robots, they are emotionless programmed androids themselves.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Watching work place accidents from China is one of my favorite pasttimes, the bloodier the better, gooks getting mauled by heavy machinery, getting flattened by presses, heavy equipment falling on them, getting stuck in shit, i love it.
Pushing the scaffolding into the 12kv line or jumping into a blast furnace always tug my heart strings

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Long COVID has taken a significant amount out of the work force in the UK. China's theory is they can't allow the small percentage that happens to for them as it would be many many millions. They might be right long term I dunno

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Watching work place accidents from China is one of my favorite pasttimes, the bloodier the better, gooks getting mauled by heavy machinery, getting flattened by presses, heavy equipment falling on them, getting stuck in shit, i love it.
That was one of the reasons /watchpeopledie was banned from reddit. Because it showed chinks and other bug people repeatedly killing themselves and each other during stupid low IQ accidents over and over. Cannot show certain (((companies))) using yellow labor and also show how superior Whites are as they would never tolerate those working conditions.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
links please

This site has some good shit, you can select "accidents" in the category tab or select China in the location tab.