• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mary Robin-Kowalski sighting in the wild

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I was researching a book I wanted to buy (but is out of print) called Sweet Bags by Jacqui Carey. It's about medieval embroidery.

0ddrsk.png

I wound up on Jacqueline Carey's blog and was disturbed and disgusted that my dear author might be the ridiculous-looking lady on the left here with a bunch of old bags and a tranny:

t5xmon.png

Much to my delight, I realized it was a different Jacqui Carey.

The best part though she is some writer and look who's in the center of the photo but Mary herself!! Winding up in these freaks' world by accident is getting to be a little much.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I was researching a book I wanted to buy (but is out of print) called Sweet Bags by Jacqui Carey. It's about medieval embroidery.

0ddrsk.png

I wound up on Jacqueline Carey's blog and was disturbed and disgusted that my dear author might be the ridiculous-looking lady on the left here with a bunch of old bags and a tranny:

t5xmon.png

Much to my delight, I realized it was a different Jacqui Carey.

The best part though she is some writer and look who's in the center of the photo but Mary herself!! Winding up in these freaks' world by accident is getting to be a little much.
Well that's a bummer, now I have to figure out another title for my memoirs.