• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mary J. Blige still slaps, my dude

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I thought he tweeted about it. I would assume he would, so people are aware he’s down with the blacks. I actually like her music for the most part. I’m still happy I’ve chosen not to watch this gay shit cause I have yet to hear anything good, other than one of my buddies winning some motherfucking money.

G

FLhSQrwWUAU2UeQ.jpeg

G

I actually like her music for the most part. I’m still happy I’ve chosen not to watch this gay shit cause I have yet to hear anything good, other than one of my buddies winning some motherfucking money.

I love her first 3 albums but I didn't really dig anything she did after that. Not sure what changed, maybe her music, maybe me but I just didn't get into it like the older stuff.

G

I love her first 3 albums but I didn't really dig anything she did after that. Not sure what changed, maybe her music, maybe me but I just didn't get into it like the older stuff.
what happened was RnB became obsolete.

You can make a state of the art typewriter today, its still just a typewriter.