• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Martin Shkreli is a pat poster

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
I wonder what bit account he will bring to the table.
Screenshot_20240629_122055_Brave.jpg

TheDiabetesMedicineFugitive?
All I got

Last edited:

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Martin's a real nigga, great guy.

It will never not amaze me how he undercut big pharma by selling medication for reasonable prices (dirt cheap), exactly what leftists have been screaming about for decades, yet all the media had to do was say "this guy is bad because... reasons. He's a sexist 'pharma bro' and big pharma is actually heckin' good and saving lives so Martin hurting their profits makes him evil. btw here's him saying 'nigga' on a livestream" and instantly 100% of leftists started calling for his execution. Martin pissed off jews by being way too nice to goyim and not allowing the pharma jews to just rape them with nowhere else to go, and he got burned hard for it.
1674412399762086.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

It will never not amaze me how he undercut big pharma by selling medication for reasonable prices (dirt cheap), exactly what leftists have been screaming about for decades, yet all the media had to do was say "this guy is bad because... reasons. He's a sexist 'pharma bro' and big pharma is actually heckin' good and saving lives so Martin hurting their profits makes him evil. btw here's him saying 'nigga' on a livestream" and instantly 100% of leftists started calling for his execution. Martin pissed off jews by being way too nice to goyim and not allowing the pharma jews to just rape them with nowhere else to go, and he got burned hard for it.
1674412399762086.jpg
Shane Gillis Tomlinson'd out on him on Legion of Skanks too. I believe he straight up called him evil and he referred to him as Marty throughout the podcast like that was really going to get to him. Shkreli kept doing the "I like you" thing and came off looking better than Shane to anyone who isn't a retard. I think at one point he asked Shane to explain why he doesn't like him and Shane was basically like "cuz you're like, bad and stuff, dude."

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout

1674412399762086.jpg
I was so sad when he went to jail. I love Martin. A thorn in faggot reddits side, the pharmajews, and every faggot on Earth. Its not every day that a man manages to make every single group I hate, hate him. Hats off to this nigger. All eyez on a mothafucka.