• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Martin Luther King Time Travel movie

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Haha wtf is this shit. Randomly came across it on YouTube. Some nog takes Martin back to the present and makes everyone racist again, then MLK realizes he has to sacrifice himself and get assinated to end racism. Funny stuff. It's even got some pretty famous actors in it. How the fuck did something like this get made or anyone could've thought this was a good idea. It might be one of the most awful bizarre animated movies I've ever seen

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I had to watch this in school multiple times. We were too young to realize how cringey it was, but good lord it is absurdly ham-fisted and blatantly inaccurate.

If any of you were young enough to have gone to grade school throughout the 2000s, you wouldn’t be surprised at all why things turned out the way they are

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
They did the same shit on the boondocks, but instead, MLK is disgusted with blacks chimping out and ruining their communities. I think he committed suicide in the end of the episode
That was miles better than this