• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mark Normand calls Joe Rogan a hack

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
Forum Clout
queerfactor.jpg

Forum Clout
No shit Rogan is a hack. Normand is someone that a lot of people say is funny but all I've ever heard him say is MMMMHMMMMMM and AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH while other people are speaking. Nice cunt voice
He had a funny joke on LOS after the pulse night club shooting - someone mentioned how eerie it must be at that crime scene to have all these corpses there and all their cell phones ringing as family desperately try to get in touch with them, and Normand goes "even more so when the ring tones are all Cher's 'If I Could Turn Back Time'"

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
He had a funny joke on LOS after the pulse night club shooting - someone mentioned how eerie it must be at that crime scene to have all these corpses there and all their cell phones ringing as family desperately try to get in touch with them, and Normand goes "even more so when the ring tones are all Cher's 'If I Could Turn Back Time'"
I can't give it to him, Smellen. He bugs me.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Please stop posting these. They're the work of an absolute killing murderer of a Comedian and I might die from laughing. Rogan is an assassin. His comedy muscles are in peak condition. He was born in the combat arena of laughs and he was trained to slay.

The comedy club is his home and you're a civilian intruder; prepare to be put down by the master of laughter.

Last edited:

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
On one hand, i wanna hate on Rogan, but on the other hand I got reminiscent of when Norm was with Jeff Ross on that Youtube Award thing and Ross started "roasting" the set & Norm and Norm just laughed "He can't help himself" less as a dig and more like surprised it was that easy to jump into