• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Marion

G

Is Marion still alive? I hope one of her annual cruises crashed into an iceberg. Hateable cunt. (Nooo, you are!) Cunt always threw Lady Di under the bus. At least Di brough some (unintentional) humour to da show. What did Marion bring? NOTHING.

SzlTpOY6_400x400.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
The speed at which Marion would throw Lady Di under the bus is sickening.

“I’m not the one who came in my pants, Di is! She’s the fat one! I’m doing zoombah, I’ve lost weight!”

There’s a difference between being a good friend, and just taking advantage of another’s mental instability and insecurities. She used Di to feel better about herself, because she too was a retarded piece of shit. A good friend is honest and will tell their friends the truth, even when it’s tough and might ruin the friendship. A bad friend publicly on air, for thousands to hear live, and millions to listen to throughout time, says everything bad about your life. She never got the beating she deserved for being a piece of shit.

Forum Clout

“I’m not the one who came in my pants, Di is! She’s the fat one! I’m doing zoombah, I’ve lost weight!”

There’s a difference between being a good friend, and just taking advantage of another’s mental instability and insecurities. She used Di to feel better about herself, because she too was a retarded piece of shit. A good friend is honest and will tell their friends the truth, even when it’s tough and might ruin the friendship. A bad friend publicly on air, for thousands to hear live, and millions to listen to throughout time, says everything bad about your life. She never got the beating she deserved for being a piece of shit.
Marion was hardly her friend by the end of the show. She was sick of Di's shit as anyone would be. In the early days she'd make excuses for her drinking. Then by 2013 she gave up and made fun of her like everyone else.

I always enjoyed Marion on the radio because she was an element of chaos by battering over everyone with nonsense. Not to mention she talks into the phone like she's ordering at the drive thru.

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout

Not that I disagree with this, but Lady Di was a lost cause either way. No amount of support systems would have turned her around.

If it's any consolation, Marion got shut down hard when she tried to go at Vos on one show (I think it was a SuperShow) and got knocked down a few pegs. I think in that moment she caught a glimpse of realisation at her status as a WackPacker, instead of the image of a feisty spit-fire badass she cultivated in her mind.

Last edited: