• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

March Fagness Elite 8 (updated)

Cartoon Redux

IT'S THE WONDER OF NATURE, BABY!
Forum Clout
It's the Final Four, boys! Will we get the Zelensky/Trudeau showdown we've all been waiting for? Or will Prince Harry pull off an upset?

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Prince Harry is harmless but he keeps doubling down on the faggotry. I think he could take the whole thing and wish I put money on him before the tournament.

G

Prince Harry is harmless but he keeps doubling down on the faggotry. I think he could take the whole thing and wish I put money on him before the tournament.
Remember when he was banging American girls in Vegas and wasting towelheads in a gunship in Afghanistan and everyone thought he ruled? That Megan Markle must have a pussy like cashmere. She fucked a Hooray Henry who used to tell paki jokes and smash up country pubs with his upper class oik friends so well she turned him into a simpering woke faggot.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Remember when he was banging American girls in Vegas and wasting towelheads in a gunship in Afghanistan and everyone thought he ruled? That Megan Markle must have a pussy like cashmere. She fucked a Hooray Henry who used to tell paki jokes and smash up country pubs with his upper class oik friends so well she turned him into a simpering woke faggot.
We hate to think we were so wrong about a person.