• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Marathon times? Do you have a marathon time to compare mine with, child? Excuse me, do you have a marathon time?

G

faggot.jpg
[SIZE=26px][/SIZE]

He came 1218th out of 1606 other men. That means if anyone were to compare half marathon times with him, he'd have a 75% chance of being upstaged.

Fucking idiot.

Hey Pat, my training plan begins January 2nd. What happens when I beat your time, FAGGOT?

02:17:52. Since the average time for men is 1:55:26, I'm hopeful I can shit all over that pathetic attempt.

[SIZE=26px]FAGGOT![/SIZE]

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Most of those are from a year before we discovered him.

It's hilarious that he never considered an organized group of autists could go after him when he was trying to act like Mr big bad troll hunter to his followers.

Awww, sweetie. How'd that work out? Hope you enjoyed your Christmas obsessively tweeting about us, sugar nips.

Last edited:
G

I just did a pre-plan half marathon run. 2 miles. That was fucking brutal. At least my miles per minute fall within the beginners' time frame.

YOU'RE GOING DOWNNNNN, FATRICK.

randy-savage-94949.jpg
Drink lots of water.

this stuff is good too after the longer runs

Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier - Lemon Lime - Hydration Powder Packets | Electrolyte Drink Mix | Easy Open Single-Serving Stick | Non-GMO [MEDIA=amazon]B01IT9NLHW[/MEDIA]

it works good for hangovers too, for the rest of you

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
This has inspired me. I’ve been needing motivation to train for a marathon (no half measures, Patrick) and I can’t believe it was right in front of my face. Just beat Pat’s time.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Trying to act like an alpha male by pulling the half-marathon card is so bizarre and pathetic, it's perfect for Pat.

Oh you think you're a tough guy? What's your band-assisted Smith machine bench press PR, sweetie?

It’s truly insane. I would never brag about that. All it would take is someone to call him a faggot and say get back to me when you have a real marathon time to compare.

it just shows his entire persona existed only because he could block people and never met any real pushback.

G

I pay more tax but then I get it back later. Is that what he's referring to?
No. When you have a regular job you and your employer each pay half of the social security tax. So when you’re self employed you pay the whole thing yourself.

Also when you own a company the company pays income tax and then when you withdraw money from the company you pay tax on it again so that could also be double tax.

But when you sell a couple dozen books a year it really doesn’t matter.