• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Man who abandoned his child makes joke about spending time with someone else's kids

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211224-124457.jpg

Last edited:

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
That makes zero sense.

Many millennial dudes grew up playing Mario Kart across a variety of Nintendo consoles. Many millennial dudes also get invited to family reunions, where their nephews and such are playing Mario Kart for the Switch. The kids confidently believe they have the advantage in Mario Kart, but lo and behold the millennial dude can kick their ass because he's been playing it for 20+ years.

Of course, Patrick doesn't play video games nor does he get invited to family reunions. But he pretends to relate to whoever he stole this from.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Many millennial dudes grew up playing Mario Kart across a variety of Nintendo consoles. Many millennial dudes also get invited to family reunions, where their nephews and such are playing Mario Kart for the Switch. The kids confidently believe they have the advantage in Mario Kart, but lo and behold the millennial dude can kick their ass because he's been playing it for 20+ years.

Of course, Patrick doesn't play video games nor does he get invited to family reunions. But he pretends to relate to whoever he stole this from.

I didn't even pick up on that, I knew the meme and assumed it was implying that kids playing video games in the other room are annoying and that's why he went with Vader butchering kids, but what you said makes sense and is even more pathetic, it means he's joking about spending time during the holidays with kids that are not his daughter.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout

100%. Being a gamer is yet another thing Mama Raven's plump little boy cosplays as.

I've legitimately never seen him talk about a game that wasn't a star wars one. Elden Ring comes out in a couple of months - it's a crossover between George RR Martin and the makers of Dark Souls, so if he was actually into games it'd be right up his fat alley but of course he isn't even aware of it because he's a great big faking fatso.

Fake nerd, fake gamer, fake tough guy, fake Brit. Is there anything genuine about this guy other than his fatness?

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Being a gamer is yet another thing Mama Raven's plump little boy cosplays as.
I have noticed that, I remembered him tweeting about how excited he is about the Mass Effect show in the works (the first Mass Effect is actually great sci-fi) and thinking "he never tweets about Mass Effect, even in the last year when the trilogy was remastered and re-released, but he's gonna pretend like he's a huge fan of the franchise out of a blue when it becomes a tentpole capeshit cgi TV show".

G

Any normal man would hear the kids playing a video game in the next room and would either think "glad they're having fun" or "can't those brats keep it down" or nothing at all. Faggot man child Fat (abandoned daughter) wants to excuse himself from adult company and go and play with them. Hypothetically, of course, because he tweeted that from a bar or his shitty, musky living room. No one invites him over anytime.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I didn't even pick up on that, I knew the meme and assumed it was implying that kids playing video games in the other room are annoying and that's why he went with Vader butchering kids, but what you said makes sense and is even more pathetic, it means he's joking about spending time during the holidays with kids that are not his daughter
That's what I thought it was too.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
I played Mario Kart with my friends on the N64 when I was in around 4th to 6th grade. I'm ten years younger than pat. If he can actually relate to this incredibly unfunny meme then his life is truly pathetic because he would have been about 20 years old at the time.

Not a shock but I'm just stating facts.