• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Man on Fire is free on Prime

G

I like to get drunk and emotionally masturbate to it. Tony Scott is a great director - probably the best ever. Too bad he jumped off that bridge.

I would also eat Naomi Watts' poop. But that's just a bonus.

naomi-watts-and-liev-schreiber-split.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I like to get drunk and emotionally masturbate to it. Tony Scott is a great director - probably the best ever. Too bad he jumped off that bridge.

I would also eat Naomi Watts' poop. But that's just a bonus.
I just watched some Netflix show with Naomi Watts in it and she's looking old as fuck. I thought she was fine as fuck in The Ring when I was a kid.

Man On Fire fucking rules, by the way.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Reminds me of me and my daughter- I'm Creasy Bear- Im not as dark as Denzel, but I have a white daughter with blonde hair. **Movie is available on YouTube for free.

"I wish you had more time."

G

It's too long and the editing is too ADHD, like Michael Bay tried to make a Tony Scott movie. Having said that, I'll watch anything with Denzel. I prefer Scott's 90s movies. Crimson Tide is still great, as is True Romance. Enemy of the State is fun and The Last Boy Scout is one of my favourite guilty pleasure movies.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
It's too long and the editing is too ADHD, like Michael Bay tried to make a Tony Scott movie. Having said that, I'll watch anything with Denzel. I prefer Scott's 90s movies. Crimson Tide is still great, as is True Romance. Enemy of the State is fun and The Last Boy Scout is one of my favourite guilty pleasure movies.
The fucking movie is unwatchable because of this. The unnecessary slow motion, the strange color saturation, the sweeping camera shots and the damn quick cuts looks like this was made by a YouTuber