• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lyle the Crocodile

RacksDiciprine

Forum Clout
Isn't everyone excited to go see a live action movie with an animated crocodile??!? Oh you haven't heard? He's a crocodile with an wonderful knack for music. That's right he sings!

Even by kids movie standards this movie makes me want to burn my TV on the wall where it hangs.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I was gonna do da bit and talk about how I was in the works to play Lyle in the 90s but the project got delayed, etc. But no. This is a stupid fucking movie for stupid fucking children and I wouldn't play a part in it with Martin Landau's dick.
I remember when you died but Landau? I don't even know if he died or is still alive that's how little I care.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I can't wait to read the first news story of some dumb kid who wanted to hug Lyle.

G

I saw an advanced screening. It was fine until the end, when Javier Bardem pulls out a cattle gun and kills Lyle, then limps away.