• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lying Josh Denny cohosting with Dick Masterson right now

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
As soon as I played that, they started making fun of Tim Pool. I am all in brothaman.

edit: now I don't know what they are talking about and then it ended.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
What's with the Dick Masterson hate I see online? Seems like a PFG dude just from his Dr Phil troll job.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
What's with the Dick Masterson hate I see online? Seems like a PFG dude just from his Dr Phil troll job.
dick is fine until he starts babysitting Denny

As soon as I played that, they started making fun of Tim Pool. I am all in brothaman.

edit: now I don't know what they are talking about and then it ended.
Bad timing

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I still don’t know who this faggot is. So I guess I should be happy.

G

He also may have let Ethan Ralph bang his underage (at the time) babymama in Dick's house but that's unconfirmed. There's probably other shit as well but the Cuties debacle about sums it up.

Forum Clout
I like him in small doses. i don't know if I've just taken in a terminal dose of Jocktober but his LOUD CRAZY GUY! mannerisms grate on my nerves very quickly, and he's not naturally funny enough to be worth listening to for very long. As a guest elsewhere he's fine, he's a very entertaining addition to PKA, but it just feels like he dips into "a character" too often for my liking.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
He's basically a fat ginger Nana. That's gross.
Yeah but Nana has to pay for his lady friends, Ralph also sired two children right?

it's funny that he got punched live and had his fat rolling down some euro shit street, but who ever junkies that were stalked him there to the point of assaulting him is way worse

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Yeah but Nana has to pay for his lady friends, Ralph also sired two children right?

it's funny that he got punched live and had his fat rolling down some euro shit street, but who ever junkies that were stalked him there to the point of assaulting him is way worse

Which is worse, paying for them or putting them on WIC and Medicaid because they got knocked up? Both are trashy as hell.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
He defended Cuties and called everyone who objected to it a pedophile.
The Cuties controversy only showed how retarded Americans are.
It was critically acclaimed the world over until it got to America and then it was pedo bait even though it was made by a woman who based it off her own childhood and the message was that kids should be kids and not sexualized. It was a good movie and I can only assume the people upset about it haven't watched it.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
It was critically acclaimed the world over until it got to America and then it was pedo bait even though it was made by a woman who based it off her own childhood and the message was that kids should be kids and not sexualized. It was a good movie and I can only assume the people upset about it haven't watched it.
Assume away. I don't need to watch half naked tweens twerking to know that half naked tweens twerking is bad. I also won't lose any sleep over the opinions of anyone who does.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Assume away. I don't need to watch half naked tweens twerking to know that half naked tweens twerking is bad. I also won't lose any sleep over the opinions of anyone who does.
I mean, it's a character drama. There's a lot more to it like Schindler's List is more than "holocaust bad".

G

You're arguing that Dax Herrera is a high-minded intellectual who enjoyed Cuties on its artistic merits? K.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
He defended Cuties and called everyone who objected to it a pedophile.
He and his cohost Vito (a self-professed pedo who later said he was just pretending to be a pedo) never stop talking about shit like age of consent laws and the “grey areas.” They are disgusting.

Dax is a complete piece of shit for many more reasons but he went from being untouchable on KF to one of the most hated lolcows on the internet. He’s a gigantic pussy.