• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lying, Bald faggot

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
3cfDBXI.jpg

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Is this faggot Jewish? I really want him to be so all the pieces fit.
Looks like it's a regular-ass German name, as opposed to a German-Jewish or Ashkenazi name: https://www.houseofnames.com/kreischer-family-crest.

I know, I'm disappointed, too. I think if it this way, if Bert was Jewish, just imagine all the hacky Jew jokes he'd use in his set. But there aren't any.

Bert also said he went to an all-boys Catholic high school, although it's not uncommon for Jews to go to Catholic schools in my neck of the woods due to the perceived higher quality of education.

Last edited:

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Looks like it's a regular-ass German name, as opposed to a German-Jewish or Ashkenazi name: https://www.houseofnames.com/kreischer-family-crest.

I know, I'm disappointed to. I think if it this way, if Bert was Jewish, just imagine all the hacky Jew jokes he use in his set. But there aren't any.

Bert also said he went to an all-boys Catholic high school, although it's not uncommon for Jews to go to Catholic schools in my neck of the woods due to the perceived higher quality of education.
He's in show business. He is such a Jew it's not funny.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
He's in show business. He is such a Jew it's not funny.
he's not though....even weirder is that his dad is a lawyer (or as we say in Spainish, an Avocado)
he's a statistical anomoly because that name, his dad's profession, and the fact that he was raised in FL (I think) makes me think he was mazzo christo

He also, oddly, speaks with this slight philly accent....whenever he say "cold", he says "cole"

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
he's not though....even weirder is that his dad is a lawyer (or as we say in Spainish, an Avocado)
he's a statistical anomoly because that name, his dad's profession, and the fact that he was raised in FL (I think) makes me think he was mazzo christo

He also, oddly, speaks with this slight philly accent....whenever he say "cold", he says "cole"
He sets off my jewdar too much. It's a rough one, man.