• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lukashenko just condemned Vladimir Putin. Ukraine rejoices.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
April Fools!

39f519b07b245562a9c647205e5c1.jpg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Y'all need to brush upon your Eastern European leaders
Ill admit. I dont know the first thing about the whole European situation as a whole. Idk who the prime minister/queen are. Idk who the president of France is. Shit means nothing to me. Similarly to US politics rly. I participate in local elections and whatnot but ignore 99.99% of politics. Why did Ukraine all of a sudden become upset at something Putin had been doing for years already anyways?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Lukashenko is begging to end up like these fools.

And for you millenial brothermen, this was 1991.
I was 7. This wasn't WWI.

It was broadcast on their national TV.

I watched an interesting video on Ceausescu's final days and it was so bizarre to see how fast it all ended for him. His final speech got rowdy and it was over. Even the helicopter that he thought was helping him and his cunt wife escape just ditched them on the side of the road.

Somewhere in this ABC special they talk about how he apparently had some sort of tracker his body that he would be able to transmit his location to his security team, but it didn't work. Pretty funny.

They talk about it around the 26:00 mark

Last edited:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Sorry Art, I had to repeal my last post. That footage was fake. It was staged after their real execution.
Either way still check out that old ABC special. Specially the 26 min mark where they talk about his tracker and how he was still expecting niggas to come and save him.

Keep looking at your watch, stupid.