Luis J. Gomez relapsed on cocaine, his girlfriend cheated on him, and he is currently in a downward spiral

Nigger Dirty Diapers

As Seen On Joe Rogan!
I know there's a comedy/radio board on here, but people will actually see this post if its in litcrit.

Let's just say I know some folks on the inside.

Things at GAS Digital are bad right now, and only getting worse. They are having major problems with their "talent", but an even bigger looming threat is their financial situation.

If you weren't aware, "GaS" stands for (Luis) Gomez and (Ralph) Sutton. These two started the business and together have managed it for the past several years. However, it appears that Sutton has lost interest and is now taking a hands off approach, leaving Luis and a few other staff members in charge of making important decisions. Since then, gas has started to rapidly decline.

A large amount of equipment was recently stolen from the studios by one of the junkies working there. Luis was so embarassed and angry over this situation that a memo was sent to everybody at the network telling them to keep silent about it. They banned any mention of the theft on air and social media, and said if anyone brings it up, they'll never work at gas or be on any of their shows again. They're even sternly warning guest comics about this whenever they come on.

Gas already wasn't turning a profit, and with thousands of dollars in podcast equipment missing, they are now in even deeper debt. That's why Luis is desperate to squeeze any money he can out of this thing. The last Skanksfest pay per view streams cost over $80. Luis is considering dropping all Skanksfest episodes from GAS entirely so that fans will be forced to pay a second monthly subscription if they want to access them. They're also trying to get more money from YouTube monetization but so far it's failed, because they're so heavily censored fans are complaining and their uploads aren't attracting new viewers. They are desperately pleading Shane Gillis to do as many episodes as he can, because his name is the only thing drawing viewers to gas right now. They are seriously hurting. Luis gets very heated looking at the subscriber numbers because they are steadily dropping. The whole thing is dying before our very eyes. There's a lot of secret resentment for Shane at gas digital. Some of the people there feel like he owes them something now that he's found mainstream success. Shane meanwhile, wants nothing to do with these people.

Ontop of all of this, Luis' new girlfriend recently cheated on him. All of the stress and drama has resulted in Luis using way more drugs than ususal. In addition to drinking and dabbing in excess from the second he wakes up, he's also relapsed on coke and has been doing it off camera during RAP recently. But instead of being fun and wacky, it's making him aggressive, angry, and paranoid. RAP guests are saying it's not fun going in there anymore, they literally dread going on the show. Zac Amico has even had to apologize to a couple of them for the horrible shows Luis had them sit through while he was getring coked up and freaking out. In addition to wanting to fight at the drop of a hat, Luis has started throwing all sorts of accusations around gas. He thinks they're being sabbataged from the inside. What he doesn't realize is he's responsible for many of the problems Gas Digital is having. His coke use has only accelerated this decline. Some people are even drawing comparisons between Luis and Nick Rekieta as appearently his son James has not been spared in this either.

I sincerely hope the Puerto Riccan Rattlesnake cleans up his act and gets things his podcast network on track. Sadly his cohosts Dave and Big Jay have their own semi-successful careers to look after, and don't have the time to babysit Luis.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Everyone remind Luis that Patrick Tomlinson wants to fight him
IMG_4598.png

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
If this is true why are all comedians such retarded faggots. Banning any mention is so retarded for a "non civilian" and all those pricing changes will just drive away more customers.

It's really not that hard. Talk about it in a funny way. you're supposed to be a fucking comedian. Make dumb mugs and t-shirts making fun of it. Have gomez in a disguise on a shirt stealing the equipment. Make the merch a few more dollars but explain its to buy back equipment.

Fans will understand if you're honest and like the product. Do a special show about it on patreon that is pay only. Lying, removing content and upping costs will bankrupt them.

It's odd usually Puerto Ricans are known for their buisness acumen...

NoBacon

An honourable man.
If this is true why are all comedians such retarded faggots. Banning any mention is so retarded for a "non civilian" and all those pricing changes will just drive away more customers.

It's really not that hard. Talk about it in a funny way. you're supposed to be a fucking comedian. Make dumb mugs and t-shirts making fun of it. Have gomez in a disguise on a shirt stealing the equipment. Make the merch a few more dollars but explain its to buy back equipment.

Fans will understand if you're honest and like the product. Do a special show about it on patreon that is pay only. Lying, removing content and upping costs will bankrupt them.

It's odd usually Puerto Ricans are known for their buisness acumen...

57bb3775-9f47-4dc6-b93e-27b18616fc21_text.gif

No, he turns up in a newer car - perception, yeah? They got to trust me - I'm taking these guys into battle, yeah? And I'm doing my own stapling.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Luis is a low IQ thug, I’m pretty sure after a while he will get genuinely upset at Patrick even though he knows it’s trolls.

Everyone please help Zarbon ask everybody on Twitter why Luis is scared of real tough guy Patrick.

Patrick has been covertly sabotaging GaS using Jackie Singh and her network of hackers and trolls.
All because he made a comment on a podcast that Patrick got owned by some funsters.

Luis should nut up and put a stop to this, while its hard to fathom that people would attack someone for years over a single, simple comment made in jest. It's even harder to understand how someone can be such a cuck and let it carry on.

Luis should call him out on a boxing match, ticket sales can go to the "pay back lynn fund" and replace podcasting equipment budget.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
It sounded like he blew a fucking ton of money trying to impress that dancer whore he was recently with too.

Also, Ralph owns some restaurant now and that seems to be his primary focus. I'm probably the only one here retarded enough to actually watch the odd SDR, and Ralph, while unfunny, aspergery, and Frankensteinish, there's just something endearing about the big retard.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
It sounded like he blew a fucking ton of money trying to impress that dancer whore he was recently with too.

Also, Ralph owns some restaurant now and that seems to be his primary focus. I'm probably the only one here retarded enough to actually watch the odd SDR, and Ralph, while unfunny, aspergery, and Frankensteinish, there's just something endearing about the big retard.

Doesn’t Ralph get all his money from his dad?