• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Low IQ Pat fails at basic physics 1/Infinity - Doesn't understand that heatsinks work by radiating heat - not the other way around

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
"Everything. Infrared, x-rays, acoustics—they all disappear into it once they pass the casing. The scans just come back with a hole in the image, like they’re scanning nothing at all, not even the inside of the case. It doesn’t even emit any heat! In fact, it behaves like a heat sink. All that power going in, yet it’s cooler than the components surrounding it. It’s just…”"
Screenshot_7.png

This fat retard thinks that a heat sink is like a black hole. He literally thinks its like a sink and all the heat goes down the drain. No, a good heat sink will glow brightly in the infra red, because it is radiating heat away from the electrical components.

Pat, this is why people laugh at you. You are a big retard with an overinflated ego. And you abandoned your daughter.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Haha. What’s the context for this lack of awareness from Pat? He’s clearly wrong, and also fat and ugly.
If Patrick even had a modicum of success, I would suggest you buy the rights to his books from the publishers then never have them printed again. I'm willing to bet however that the first print run of all of them still haven't sold out.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Haha. What’s the context for this lack of awareness from Pat? He’s clearly wrong, and also fat and ugly.
It's an excerpt from Gate Crashers. I just searched Starship Repo for the term, though, and it will shock you to learn that he makes the same error in that book, too:

3e98e31709b76b52a5b38858b40f4aa9.jpg

So not just an accident. Pants shitting retard.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
It's an excerpt from Gate Crashers. I just searched Starship Repo for the term, though, and it will shock you to learn that he makes the same error in that book, too:

3e98e31709b76b52a5b38858b40f4aa9.jpg

So not just an accident. Pants shitting retard.

That kind of cooling system wouldn't work on a spaceship anyway. It only works when you have an atmosphere to draw heat through convection away from the pipes. In space you need special radiators that work in a vacuum. He is so stupid.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
If your spaceship somehow absorbs everything then that would be noticed by whatever is looking for you because it's therefore an anomaly. Gods he's so dumb.

He says "acoustics" which is sonar and requires a medium to travel through and not the vacuum of space. 'Lady Space Captain, I've tried pinging the ship but all I get is the transgender ship AI calling me a retarded faggot.' The one fact everyone knows about space is that there's no sound but all gay sci-fi has to have noise of explosions, pew pew lasers and engines because of mouth-breathing dummies like Piggy.