• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Louise Mensch in the semi-hot days:

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Louise Mensch (formerly Bagshawe) started-off as a groupie / starfucker. There's even a picture of her with my buddy Shaun Ryder where she's gobbling a whiskey bottle in the radiance of his bent-nosed heroin-happy. Anyways, here's her trying to be cheeky in the 90s 'Rok TV' days:

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
This is a recent pic of the other chick in that video

hqdefault.jpg

Both looked quite fuckable back in the day. The wall is a bitch. :(

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I've always viewed her as a minor side character in the Pat twitterverse, but she really is fucking nuts. I'd almost be a fan if she wasn't such a horrible cunt.

View attachment 15150
View attachment 15151

Everything always comes back to Russia, even Islamic terror attacks. Her wikipedia page calls her the female Alex Jones. I'd call her the female Patrick Tomlinson.
lol, even franken admitted in his book that Harry Reid and Chuck Schumer just didn't like him and that was what led to him getting booted.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
It's always weird as an American to see some British person care so much about US politics. It's like, not a day in my life have I ever cared or wanted to give a shit about what goes on in the UK. Boris Johnson could openly jerk off in front of Parliament and I'd just shrug and move onto whatever else I was doing.