• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Louie’s movie is apparently bland and boring

smashthafunk

Forum Clout
I read a review in the Hollywood Reporter

Apparently it’s just Joe List working out his trauma with his parents and family. No real insights about people, not even really funny, just a boring movie about family that’s mildly dramatic. Sad!

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
With Louis directing? I find that hard to believe.

86e.png

louietrailer1.jpg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
No shit. Louis is not as smart a filmmaker as he thinks. He really, really wants to be Woody Allen but isn't anywhere near as talented or sexually deviant. The praise for Horace & Pete had a lot to do with critics being surprised the dick jokes comedian could make a drama. If Scorsese made something like that, it would be an embarrassment.

That black and white Woody Allen knockoff movie would have gotten shit reviews if Louis wasn't cancelled right before it premiered.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
"But all jokes aside, Hilary Clinton should be the President because she's a mom."
eANuGhA.png
It's insane that some of us still supported this fuck after such a dumb comment. He had banked so much goodwill with classic OandA apperances that he was almost immune to criticism from the hardcore base.

Last edited:

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
It's insane that some of us still supported this fuck after such a dumb comment. He had banked so much good will with classic OandA apperances that he was almost immune to criticism from the hardcore base.
Jewey CK, kiked us again.

What's this bald-headed smarmy kike getting our shekels for anyway?

Anytime a horrid abomination is famous its a fucking kike.

Forum Clout
You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who's ever shoved his head up his own ass any farther than Louie has. His show was pretty good, but often got bogged down in annoying pretentiousness and self-indulgence. Then he doubled down with the annoying pretentiousness and self-indulgence when he made that gay Woodsy Allen movie about the older guy banging his slutty daughter, which was extra creepy coming as it did on the heels of his masturbation issues. That annoying pretentiousness and self-indulgence has ruined him just as much as the "me too" stuff did.

Forum Clout
You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who's ever shoved his head up his own ass any farther than Louie has. His show was pretty good, but often got bogged down in annoying pretentiousness and self-indulgence. Then he doubled down with the annoying pretentiousness and self-indulgence when he made that gay Woodsy Allen movie about the older guy banging his slutty daughter, which was extra creepy coming as it did on the heels of his masturbation issues. That annoying pretentiousness and self-indulgence has ruined him just as much as the "me too" stuff did.
Yeah I always found his stand up to be some of the best ever but fuck me he tries way too hard to be an 'arteur' and could come across as really fuckin up his own ass