• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Louie CK is the worst

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout

stop trying to make Clinton seem cool

his whole thing is he was cool, this is like louie talking about how cool the fonze was like no one else agreed

the consensus is, he is cool

but he also was BEST FRIENDS with epstein. as in took family vacations together at epstein cowboy themed property

that kinda taints the image a bit loue

also this retconning of bill clinton taking out some dynasty is so crazy, its like louie is blatantly lying or just retarded to any history before his own life

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout

his whole thing is he was cool, this is like louie talking about how cool the fonze was like no one else agreed

but he also was BEST FRIENDS with epstein. as in took family vacations together at epstein cowboy themed property

also this retconning of bill clinton taking out some dynasty is so crazy, its like louie is blatantly lying or just retarded to any history before his own life

ngl he was pretty cool and handsome. Quite a chad. Nigga be playing trumpets n shit.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout

He's a liar. He knows what's up, we heard him on OnA years ago.

WE HAVE THE RECEIPTS LOU!

G

[MEDIA=youtube]BKn1AgmnbAM[/MEDIA]

Louie has also made many Nana-like gaffes during his on-stage routine and on radio. He's mentioned a lot of suspect behavior with minors that you would normally consider a joke but given Louie's innate creepiness and slavish devotion to Hollywood celebrity I choose to believe he is also vampiric with children. He's secretly down with the Count.

The difference is he's an equal opportunity offender. He'll creep on old jewish broads as well.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Louie has also made many Nana-like gaffes during his on-stage routine and on radio. He's mentioned a lot of suspect behavior with minors that you would normally consider a joke but given Louie's innate creepiness and slavish devotion to Hollywood celebrity I choose to believe he is also vampiric with children. He's secretly down with the Count.

The difference is he's an equal opportunity offender. He'll creep on old jewish broads as well.
Do ya think he enjoyed cleaning the poo out of his daughters cunt?

Forum Clout
I don't know nuthin about Bill Clinton's politics, but I've heard he can hold 4-5 different conversations with people at the same time without losing a beat.