• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lost Media that I'd pay thousands of dollars to see.

G

Where the fuck is my eistenstein effect? FUCK!
I've scoured the wayback machine for her website, gone through all her social media, can't find fucking anything beyond this promo pic.

fuckk.jpg

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I was just about to start a thread asking if anyone has an archive of Rick/Niki's interview with Collier Landry. It's been taken down.

1000010604.jpg

I wanted to get the quote from Niki saying we know everything since it directly contradicts Pat's "you've never been right about a single thing about me" horseshit.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
I was just about to start a thread asking if anyone has an archive of Rick/Niki's interview with Collier Landry. It's been taken down.

View attachment 186597

I wanted to get the quote from Niki saying we know everything since it directly contradicts Pat's "you've never been right about a single thing about me" horseshit.
Interesting. Wonder if he said anything in there that contradicts what he's told authorities or stated in his newest lolsuit

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout

View attachment 186597

Kiwifarms.st/threads/patrick-sean-tomlinson-stealthygeek-torque-wheeler-realautomanic.65412/page-2133#post-16713250

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Where the fuck is my eistenstein effect? FUCK!
I've scoured the wayback machine for her website, gone through all her social media, can't find fucking anything beyond this promo pic.

View attachment 186552
First I heard of this, did he awkwardly flirt with her? What sort of ailments does she have and what's her grift?

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
She was the one behind that shitty "Dad Bods" skit where Pat had to pretend to be an involved father.

One of the most underrated Rick cringe moments. A reminder that this fat load of shit found this funny but publicly stated Norm Macdonald was so lacking in comedic talent anybody who thought he was funny had to be saying it just to fuck with Pat.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
She was the one behind that shitty "Dad Bods" skit where Pat had to pretend to be an involved father.

Is there 1 (one) good looking person in Wisconsin? The one has a cute face and you think she's thin and then you see she's a milk fed fat ass when they are sitting.
Also the irony is not lost on me that Pat is playing a financially responsible dad.
Too bad the comments are off