• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lost Highway (1997)

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
Undoubtedly Jim Norton’s best role.
1663992990530.jpeg

quark

Theurgist
Forum Clout
Watched this movie when I was dealing with a nasty relationship and always related to it. The cabin scene was some of the best Lynch shit ever. As well as Robert Loggia running a driver off the road and beating his ass while doing a monologue.

Not fond of the soundtrack in comparison with other lynch projects but it fits the seedy LA atmosphere.

Probably in my top 3 Lynch projects

Edit: And Patricia Arquette’s fucking sexy ass body. She’s a dog now lol

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Watched this movie when I was dealing with a nasty relationship and always related to it. The cabin scene was some of the best Lynch shit ever. As well as Robert Loggia running a driver off the road and beating his ass while doing a monologue.

Not fond of the soundtrack in comparison with other lynch projects but it fits the seedy LA atmosphere.

Probably in my top 3 Lynch projects

Edit: And Patricia Arquette’s fucking sexy ass body. She’s a dog now lol
One of his creepiest in my opinion. I agree with the soundtrack although the Bowie song at the beginning slaps.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
In grad school, my gf (a PhD candidate in the English dept) taught classes on Lynch. I haven't shared this here before. She made me watch this with her on her couch, me having never seen any Lynch shit before except Dune. I remember getting pretty angry by the end of Act 1 and calling it pretentious nonsense, then I woke up several hours later in the same spot to find she'd invited over a bunch of the girls from her program for a Lynch viewing party/coke sesh and I fawkin bounced.
Everything he does is nonsense and I will die on this hill.
I am going to kill you.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
In grad school, my gf (a PhD candidate in the English dept) taught classes on Lynch. I haven't shared this here before. She made me watch this with her on her couch, me having never seen any Lynch shit before except Dune. I remember getting pretty angry by the end of Act 1 and calling it pretentious nonsense, then I woke up several hours later in the same spot to find she'd invited over a bunch of the girls from her program for a Lynch viewing party/coke sesh and I fawkin bounced.
Not car crashing this but I'm thinking it

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout