• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

LOS with Nana discuss Joe Matarese and Porsalin

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
Didn’t see this posted so I thought I’d share. Pretty funny. Most interesting part to me is Luis says Porsalin reached out to him for an interview on his “Seth Simons Doc”, which I’m sure is actually the one about fatso.

Starts at 36:06.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
Didn’t see this posted so I thought I’d share. Pretty funny. Most interesting part to me is Luis says Porsalin reached out to him for an interview on his “Seth Simons Doc”, which I’m sure is actually the one about fatso.

Starts at 36:06.

Yeah, I believe Seth Simons is basically a chapter in the Pat doc. He mentioned to Ethan Van Sciver that he wanted to do a second interview with EVS opinion on the Seth and Appostlegate.

2chapos

Forum Clout
So...so then I sucked Sue Lightnings dick...hahaha holeee shiet

h0aiHuU6.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Did anyone catch during the episode that anth mentioned dani brand out of nowhere as a joke? I feel like he really leaned into the phony self-aware thing in this ep
The whole episode seemed like it was full of jokes just for us and nobody watched it or mentioned it lol. They played a song called "Predator" to open the show, Luis literally called Anthony a racist pedophile throughout the show, when Vos came on his first words were "Anthony, good to see you're here from obscurity." Dani Brand came up. A bunch more stuff that seemed like references to this place came up.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I actually meant to post this. He does an unprompted Dice and Chip very quickly off the bat to zero laughter. Overall he was pretty funny and the live audience always seems to love him. Jay definitely has a weird issue with Matarese. Joe had his wife on a podcast and she asked her to sell the house so he could fund his career more and she sighed saying he said after she built him the studio everything would change. The last segment was some dumb contest for a vape where the guys just did dick tricks. Overall 8/10. Vos was great as always. Oh yeah and Luis says so it’s been 9 years can you finally admit you weren’t taking pictures of scaffolding. Ant sticks to his story. “But you called her a nigger?” *nervous laughter* “So you starred* it out then?” *haha holy shitting*

Last edited: