• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Loose monkeys

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
A family members friend's cousin lives a town or so away where this happened, they are lab monkeys that cdc will not say if they were infected with anything or were sick, this area is where famous dunkin donuts cawfee news video was made, they had some dopey local woman on the news that was there and thought they were cats in crates and stuck her fingers in but didn't get bit, cdc gave her letter telling her she needs to watch her health etc for 31 days now but didn't explain why https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ach-lab-monkey-missing-crash-people-told.html

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
There were a couple of days in middle school where they told everyone to go directly home after school because someone in town had a bunch of illegal snakes and a few of the deadly ones escaped. No exciting follow up, that's the whole story.