• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Loooooooooool

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Someone once said his sips of water are calculated, and I agree.

He still lets off tells though, unlike a high-functioning sociopath. For example, the "I could've been" in that clip, as he scratches his face (meaning lie).
Na it's just pure nervous energy. You can tell he doesn't feel comfortable sitting there and he has to be doing something to look like a human being, which starts with him moving the glass for zero reason.

Also fat boy seems to think all the Academics out there are mathematicians.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Na it's just pure nervous energy. You can tell he doesn't feel comfortable sitting there and he has to be doing something to look like a human being, which starts with him moving the glass for zero reason.
Exactly what I was going to point out. Also notice how he moves it. It’s robotic. He’s actively thinking about where to place it. Instead of just taking a sip and setting it down wherever or the same spot like any normal person would do. Just the way he sits shows how much of a nervous nelly he is. It’s all completely unnatural.