• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Looks like I’m about to be a homeowner

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Anyone have a backyard I can live in? I refuse to pay rent and I like to party.

IMG_2687.jpeg

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Even decades ago before the "made in china" standards, Home Depot products were made of fucking particle board. If you like living inside a piece of paper, have fun. When you buy land and your order never shows up because they wagey who placed the order didn't add the "truck type" properly so you're shit out of luck.

Anyone who buys from Home Depot is white trash. If you're a landlord buying at THD you're basically just building fake things that will break apart when touched that are just for show like they do in North Korea.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Even decades ago before the "made in china" standards, Home Depot products were made of fucking particle board. If you like living inside a piece of paper, have fun. When you buy land and your order never shows up because they wagey who placed the order didn't add the "truck type" properly so you're shit out of luck.

Anyone who buys from Home Depot is white trash. If you're a landlord buying at THD you're basically just building fake things that will break apart when touched that are just for show like they do in North Korea.
You’re not wrong but I was clearly kidding.

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
About housing alternatives...

A friend of mine (25/m) decided to live on a boat, I asked him all the useless, stupid questions (according to his rolling eyes), regarding heating, running water, electricity, toilet and shower, sea sickness... He didn't care about any of it, the dummie took on a loan and bought a boat during WINTER! About a month or two after that, he came to our house for dinner. A few wine glasses later, the fucker started crying and lamenting about his cold, mouldy, small ass boat, where you can't even stand up straight, basically letting us know why he didn't want to go back to his boat anymore and decided to "spend the night".

Now, a few years back, my wife had a friend from overseas that was supposed to stay for two weeks, the friend and "boat boy" started a relationship, he was still living with his parents at the time and she was too embarrassed to stay with them, long story short, they decided it was more convenient to just live in our house! It was a hassle to get rid of them two!

Back to him crying after dinner, there was no chance in hell I would risk him setting roots in my house again! The worst part is that his parents live less than a couple miles from us and would welcome him back anytime, but pride is a bitch and cocaine is a hell of a drug... Hence, he prefers to keep his pride and nose candy habits, which me and my wife don't partake. This was at the end of last year, he was shocked and offended that I wouldn't "lend him a couch for a night" and I haven't spoken or heard from him since, fuck him.

So... Please, make sure you consider all the pros and cons, at least read The Three Little Pigs again before taking the next step.

Last edited: