Looking good, Jonah Hill!

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Unfortunately now his head looks totally disproportionate to the rest of his body. But congratulations anyway. This guy wasn't having bacon, egg, and cheese on a roll to get in this kind of shape.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Props on him for getting to a point he feels good about himself. Must have been rough being that goofy fat kid all the time. Its just odd when people have been large their whole life then get leaner later. Like their head is still huge and the rest of their body doesnt match. Seems that most people on TV have large heads.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
I look at stuff like this and remember there was a time when no one congratulated you on not being such a gluttonous hog, but good on him I guess.

And yeah, something about being that big makes your head huge too. I guess it must have been alcohol bloat, but he looks like a demented bobble head now.

RobertMewler

"I don't think I ever took my shirt off in a pool until I was in my mid 30s even in front of family and friends. Probably would have happened sooner if my childhood insecurities weren't exacerbated by years of public mockery about my body by press and interviewers. So the idea that the media tries to play me by stalking me while surfing and printing photos like this and it can't phase me anymore is dope. I'm 37 and finally love and accept myself."

Fucking FAGGOT!

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
I've seen manlier fists on beauty queens.

a7d15bdfb9b7cfbc555436dbfe0944a6

G

No bacon, egg, cheese on a roll this morning.
Day 1 of an old school no sugars, no carbs, only healthy fats diet. 6 small healthy meals/snacks a day and a lean green (6oz meat and salad) at night. Not drinking much alcohol at all, so to quit altogether is no big deal. Back to sashimi, and NO FOOD AT ALL AFTER 8pm.

I’ve been feeling like ass since putting on 40lbs over the last 2 years...Lower back fucked up, can’t bend straight over to tie my sneakers without breathing hard, feels like i’m laying face first on a basketball if I try to get a tan on my fat ass...

A high weight of 250 today folks. It will only go down from here.

ANYONE CAN DO IT. Takes will power and the desire to feel healthy overriding the desire to eat food that tastes GREAT. I quit smoking and (backmin the day) blow...cold turkey. Just stopped at will.

If you follow this plan and get your body into ‘fat burning mode’ (takes about 2 weeks of hardcore diet adjustment) WITH NO CHEATING...and the weight will fall off of you like a terminal AIDS patient. 😎👍 (No offense AIDS patients...) 😬

Goal - 210lbs

PS - I cover my fatness up well. Being 6’1 helps big time.