• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Look at this ladies familiar looking squinty eyes, oh and she’s standing next to a “cowboy” named Tom Tomlinson

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
A4-B99-FC7-CCB8-43-A5-B027-74-E6322-F9-BC5.jpg

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Just boys being boys, teehee

View attachment 30707
Fatrick probably grows bright red when this is on because its lighting a fire in him and he covers it up by talking about how emotional and progressive and important this story is to our generation... All the while wishing he was getting rammed up the shitter in a smelly tent... I bet you could wrangle (all puns intended) who he would be if he 'HAD TO PICK'... he would say the one who was the top but we all know the degenerate closeted cunt gets a pegging by Big Nikki so I bet the extra red blush in those big porcine blubbery cheeks is because he is imagining been fucked by a cowboy....
He was around it all his life and constantly goes on about how much of a hard man he is, how macho and tough, how straight etc... Methinks the lady doth protest too much!

Forum Clout
Hmmm.. it could be the same dude but I'm not so sure:

5cb518fd74ead81861e7618fd23c7568.jpg
Looks at these shoulders. Now, you could say those are the shoulders of man of advanced age who's put his body to work for decades to provide for his family.

I contend that those are the shoulders of a man bearing the weight of a cunt wife and a failure of a son. Look at your father, Patrick, look what you've done to this man.