• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Look at these ffffffawkin murderers

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
20230409_100145.jpg

Why are people still trying to perform stand-up comedy

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I wish i was in Myrtle, brotherman. This is Queens. Nothing but goony polacks
Boy did I jump to conclusions.

Well at least you can subway yourself there if you're not murdered by our greatest strength.

$15 or free with dinner, what a bargain!

Goyslop with a side of affirmative-action delivered kikery guaranteed to not make you laugh or your money back.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Boy did I jump to conclusions.

Well at least you can subway yourself there if you're not murdered by our greatest strength.

$15 or free with dinner, what a bargain!

Goyslop with a side of affirmative-action delivered kikery guaranteed to not make you laugh or your money back.
How can any of those comedians stand to look at themselves in the mirror. What a depressing sandwich board

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I think this gig is gonna be the one that finally breaks these idiots into comedy superstardom. At the Avenue. In Glendale. The fucking drunk polacks and micks won't even look up from their beers
I'd eat out of a Haitian dump before I'd eat at that faggot comedy club.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I only know who the women are. And I only know them from Real Ass Podcast. Katie Boyle is a little naive Irish retard who seems like she should be a librarian or work at a daycare or something. And Myka Fox looks like if Ian Fidance goes tranny, which he probably will. I will give Myka Fox credit for being on a hilarious episode with Kerryn Feehan where they were both so mean and making fun of Luis so much that he got actually pissed off and flustered and he just shut down. They bullied the shit out of him. She married some other "comic" who looks like Patrick Tomlinson and since then I haven't seen her be funny.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I only know who the women are. And I only know them from Real Ass Podcast. Katie Boyle is a little naive Irish retard who seems like she should be a librarian or work at a daycare or something. And Myka Fox looks like if Ian Fidance goes tranny, which he probably will. I will give Myka Fox credit for being on a hilarious episode with Kerryn Feehan where they were both so mean and making fun of Luis so much that he got actually pissed off and flustered and he just shut down. They bullied the shit out of him. She married some other "comic" who looks like Patrick Tomlinson and since then I haven't seen her be funny.
Jesus christ (happy Easter, gang) that's even worse somehow