• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“Long covid” has always been bullshit, right?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Bullshit for sure. I know plenty of people who got covid including myself and not one of them had "long covid"

I got covid early on and it was like having a hangover and then it went in a couple days. One day of feeling shitty and that was it. I have had worse hangovers.

I knew a few people who had it and took months off work and would say things like “it was touch and go” and to pray for them. Then everybody got it and realised it’s a cold and those people are hysterical liars.

The average death from covid was older than the average life span, and that includes everybody who died for any reason at all if they tested positive. Everybody in hospital/care homes would test positive. This was known from day one and people still acted like they did and took dangerous liability free vaccines for it multiple times lol. Enjoy not knowing what you’ve done to your genetics and organs injecting that shit into you long term.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I legit only have known one person to pass away from COVID. I think he was in his late 50s; but he lived a shit life style from what I remember. He wasn't fat, but he smoked a lot.

Edit, also, my mom was freaking out on the phone once about a guy that passed away from it. Saying how he was only like 72... I looked up his photo, he was like 300 pounds lol

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
So, teachers?

Hey buddy, sometimes they have TO PAY FOR THEIR OWN STATIONARY OR DO OVER TIME THAT ISN’T PAID AT HOME!

This is a unique horror to teachers and isn’t how every single office job in the world works!

They have so much time off they can work a second job if they wanted and they call that… a… bad thing?

Teachers always nail themselves to a cross so it’s hard to have any sympathy for them on even valid issues they face. They act like they’re the only people with shitty work practices or dealing with inflation etc.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Hey buddy, sometimes they have TO PAY FOR THEIR OWN STATIONARY OR DO OVER TIME THAT ISN’T PAID AT HOME!

This is a unique horror to teachers and isn’t how every single office job in the world works!

They have so much time off they can work a second job if they wanted and they call that… a… bad thing?

Teachers always nail themselves to a cross so it’s hard to have any sympathy for them on even valid issues they face. They act like they’re the only people with shitty work practices or dealing with inflation etc.

Oh you don't have to tell me any of that lol.

teachers are some of the only people that openly bitch about how little they make and expect people to feel sorry for them. And yea, They only work 181 -191 days out of the year lol. Why they can't bar-tend on the weekends and the summer is beyond me.

They have no issue wasting their fucking money on trips and booze from what I have seen.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I think I have also said it on here?

I legit destroyed a 25 year friendship with a person (whos a teacher lol), when I replied in a txt message to him regarding COVID: If I get it, I get it.

I lost a great number of friends and even some close family over it because I wouldn’t get vaccinated. I didn’t even go conspiracy mode on them and explain how it’s dangerous. I just said “I’ve already had covid so I don’t need it, and the vaccine doesn’t prevent you carrying or spreading it, so there’s no point” which is of course irrefutably true but it didn’t matter.

On the flip side, I knew who I could rely on and who wasn’t a hysterical retard.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
A former co-worker of mine says he has long COVID, but he's also older and never really took good care of himself. He really wasn't fat either, just a bit overweight for his height. He was sick with COVID for about a month and a half and spent two separate weeks in the hospital because his oxygen wasn't staying up at rest. That was over a year ago and he seems to keep having respiratory issues every other month in which he needs oxygen. This is also a guy who dumped salt on everything. He would put salt on Subway sandwiches for fuck sake. He brought chilli in for everyone at work once and warned us it was a bit spicy. There was no heat. My tongue recoiled in horror with how oversaturated with salt it was. Nobody could eat the shit except him.

G

A former co-worker of mine says he has long COVID, but he's also older and never really took good care of himself. He really wasn't fat either, just a bit overweight for his height. He was sick with COVID for about a month and a half and spent two separate weeks in the hospital because his oxygen wasn't staying up at rest. That was over a year ago and he seems to keep having respiratory issues every other month in which he needs oxygen. This is also a guy who dumped salt on everything. He would put salt on Subway sandwiches for fuck sake. He brought chilli in for everyone at work once and warned us it was a bit spicy. There was no heat. My tongue recoiled in horror with how oversaturated with salt it was. Nobody could eat the shit except him.
Probably compensating for low blood pressure

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Post viral fatigue is rare but realm I don't doubt some people have long COVID. There's one guy in the UK who is completely fucked up from what COVID did to him he was in hospital for over a year and he was only in his 40s and not obese and I guess it counts as long COVID now but it's caused many other things. There's no way he's faking it

G

And my old landlady that was a local bar floozie told me that, although black men absolutely have bigger dicks, they're spongy.

I didn't ask if that had anything to do with her age or appearance. I told her that's probably why so many of them are sanitation engineers.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Post viral fatigue is rare but realm I don't doubt some people have long COVID. There's one guy in the UK who is completely fucked up from what COVID did to him he was in hospital for over a year and he was only in his 40s and not obese and I guess it counts as long COVID now but it's caused many other things. There's no way he's faking it

I don’t doubt it’s happened to some very unfortunate people, but it’s hard to avoid the hypocrisy when it comes to advertising these rare cases while pretending the vaccine deaths and side effects aren’t happening.

There’s no such thing as a bias free media.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I don’t doubt it’s happened to some very unfortunate people, but it’s hard to avoid the hypocrisy when it comes to advertising these rare cases while pretending the vaccine deaths and side effects aren’t happening.

There’s no such thing as a bias free media.

Ultimately I’d rather trust my natural immunity which has evolved over eons and if I get unlucky with covid, it’s just nature - than to throw the dice and take something I don’t want, if I ended up like those paralysed people because I took a vaccine I didn’t want I couldn’t live with myself knowing I brought it upon myself out of fear.