• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lonely Rick NFT - Crypto is fake and gay

G

A while back, Rick had some hot takes on crypto like this one. We all had a few laughs because it seemed stupid given how popular and lucrative NFTs and crypto has been.

57D5A892-4C2E-49FB-A97D-82DC18DE4099.jpeg

Then a few weeks ago I noticed some faggot on Kiwifarms posted how it would be funny to make some kind of Rick crypto to trade and piss him off but the problem was that he or his friends would copyright strike whatever they could come up with since they own his pictures.

That got me thinking, I have a picture of Rick that I own the copyright on and I can do whatever I want with it. Maybe I can make my own NFT. I can auction it off and some brotherman or kiwifag can own his very own unique piece of Rick lore. If I made any money from it I could donate it to the Center for Missing and Exploited Children to try and combat some of the evil that monsters like the SFWA have been doing.

The problem is that I’ve never traded any kind of crypto before and I didn’t know anything about how it works. So I did some studying and asked some people and found out they sell these things on a site called OpenSea. Ok so I set up an anonymous email account then used that to make an OpenSea account, verified, yadda yadda. Then you need to have a “wallet” so I had to sign up for another account at Metamask, verified yadda yadda. Ok so I make my NFT and go to “mint” it. Says it costs $120. Fuck you I’m not paying that. Look into it, apparently fees change depending on how busy the system is. Ok so I go back and try again Saturday at like 1130pm. Now the fee is around $25. Ok I can handle that. So I click the button to buy the coins to use for the fee and now apparently you can’t buy crypto from metamask, you have to buy it somewhere else and send it over.

7A3E1CFD-FB08-4A7D-BAF3-DF5373A745B1.jpg

Great so now I sign up for the 4th different account at Coinbase so I can buy my coins. Set it up, verified… Click buy to buy coins and they want last 4 digits of my SS#, my phone number, and a picture of my driver’s license. Go fuck yourself.

So that’s it. Instead of a beautiful moment where we come together and help children, we’re getting nothing. Thanks Jews.

Here’s the stupid NFT, btw

[URL unfurl="true"]https://opensea.io/assets/0x495f947276749ce646f68ac8c248420045cb7b5e/114409278940961263498551524380044259699031465850546336454423439250570164043777/[/URL]

You may now commence Boomia posting. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Last edited by a moderator: