• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lol look at the name of the channel

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

"Well, Chef Adam was born all fucked up and has a bunch of health issues on top of being a babbling retard..."

Hey mom, explain to me again how Chef Adam isn't a massive burden and has in fact enriched your life instead of ruining it. That bitch either cries every day or she's just numb and incapable of feeling emotions at this point.

You're a spoiled little fat fuck, Chef Adam. You belong in a cage. Electrified so you can't shake the bars and carry on all day. Nice Mug root beer, stupid.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
What he does with food is an abomination. You just know he is picking his ass with the latex gloves on and immediately touching the ingredients. Down syndrome mutants around food is repulsive on every level.
They can also never keep their fucking fingers out of their mouths like toddlers. Those gloves are just coated with shit and slobber. Probably still cleaner than his impossibly sticky hands.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout

Lincoln, Maine is full of dykes and retards.

Look at them parade their pet retard around like they’re doing something important for disabled people. Dykes, he is your cash cow.

I want to do one of those Dana White Ultimate Slap contests with Chef Adam's Hannah Gadsby looking lesbian sister.
I think that Hannah Gadsby has more sex appeal than this uppity half retard.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Look at them parade their pet retard around like they’re doing something important for disabled people. Dykes, he is your cash cow.

I think that Hannah Gadsby has more sex appeal than this uppity half retard.
They really are immoral, exploitative cunts. They also seem completely devoid of personality, like most dykes. I'd honestly rather have to spend time with Chef Adam over them. And oh boy, do I hate Chef Adam.

Also, I don't care what anyone says, if you shared a womb with a retard, that absolutely makes you a retard. It's science.