• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lol how did we miss this?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Joe looks like a dying cancer patient lol. Of course he had to brag about his “time” at Fort Bragg from 1977-1981

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
24C07D7F-4321-44A6-B6D3-C529828C12CB.jpeg

ANYONE CAN DO IT!!!

Forum Clout
It should be renamed "Combat Veterans Day" so guys who peeled potatoes at Ft. Bragg or worked at an office supply warehouse in Stuttgart can't glom on to the glory of Vietnam medics and geezers who fought in Okinawa. Joe joined to avoid jail and returned home a drug-using guitar-playing wastrel. Thanking a boob like Joe for his "service" is like thanking the towel guy when your team wins the Super Bowl. Just try to imagine being Joe's age and still making your 18-21 year old self the core of your adult identity.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
holy shit. I think the death pool needs to be updated. he's definitely a great prospect for the next 3 years. I thought he'd limp along on welfare but he's really stepping it up