• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Logan Lynn's Wikipedia page describes da old sub

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
"a since-deleted hate group on Reddit about shock jocks Opie and Anthony"

A hate group? Sure, we broke some balls on the old sub but I wouldn't say I hate Joe Cumia or Patrick. They're pieces of shit and all but do I hate them? No. I'd tell you genuinely if I did.

I'm sure there are a few people here who probably don't actually like the Jews and the blacks, but I wouldn't classify the people here making up an actual hate group.

Forum Clout
I personally hate Patrick. He has no redeeming qualities. Like my colleague gay faggot though, I don’t hate Joe. I’d have a beer and bullshit about guns, music and poker with him.
Ol' hot dog JoeH can actually take a joke and admit when there's humor. Pat deserves to be kidnapped by a pack of wild niggers and put on a facebook live hostage video like that retard a few years back.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Ol' hot dog JoeH can actually take a joke and admit when there's humor. Pat deserves to be kidnapped by a pack of wild niggers and put on a facebook live hostage video like that retard a few years back.
Definitely. Joe can take a joke and also understands we’re gonna laugh and bust his balls about stuff like The People’s Court appearance. He also does know a lot about music and while we laugh at his endeavors in that field, he’s really not a bad guitarist. He plays pretty alright for playing Chinese knockoffs. I’ve seen it on this forum before that he found Starship Repo The Game funny. Don’t know if that was real or bullshit, but Joe would probably laugh at the final battle where that fat faggot from Milwaukee runs off to file a lawsuit, child.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Patrick doesn't bother me enough to physically hate him like I think some people here do. Sure, he is a delusional fat retard and deserves to be mocked openly, and the posts here give me plenty of loffs, but that's the extent of my dislike
I don't think Joe would be intolerable to be around, but after a while I think he'd get annoying. That said he did have a sense of yumor. He got pissed at times but he wasn't non stop buttmad the way patrick is.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I think we let this faggot off too easy tobehonestwitcha
“It’s been my experience that nothing triggers this type of toxic masculinity culture more than a gay man who isn’t afraid, and I can’t think of anything I am less afraid of than a bunch of fragile dudes who can’t deal with my existence.”

yea.. might be time to revisit our previous policy towards LL. Jay Mohr is too irrelevant and sad to even mock.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I don't hate anybody, maybe just hate their actions... & in light of my new-found positive philosophy, I merely envision others' celebrations at their inevitable misfortunes &/or deaths.

Forum Clout
ATTENTION. THIS IS A SURVIVING PEST GENERAL, UNDER SIEGE AT THE HATEQUARTERS.

THE JOE CUMIA ATTACK IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN PART OF THE DIVIDE AND CONQUER. THEY'RE USING IT TO DRIVE ANT FURTHER FROM THE LISTENER BASE, AND FROM THE BOYS.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. DON'T FALL FOR IT!

Last edited: