• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

LMFAO They made the dogs say "fuck" and do drugs!

G

We're gonna bite his dick off!

"let's include a scene where the dogs are in the forest and they eat mushrooms but they're the special kind... LMFAO!!"

Why did the director give his script to some gross jewish lefty broad that just got her masters in film from a private university ?
Hitler missed way too many

Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 9.27.47 PM.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What could have been a least something different than everything else they just fuck it all up with the “I’m gonna bite his dick” story and Christ, a “durrrr the dogs do mushrooms and trip! Lol!” “The dogs talk dirty, this is just like Ted and Ted 2!”

It’s like they realized Will Ferrell doing his “nice guy” character who yells sometimes that he’s done since SNL people don’t want to see anymore BUT if we have him a voice a DOG it will work!

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout
What could have been a least something different than everything else they just fuck it all up with the “I’m gonna bite his dick” story and Christ, a “durrrr the dogs do mushrooms and trip! Lol!” “The dogs talk dirty, this is just like Ted and Ted 2!”

It’s like they realized Will Ferrell doing his “nice guy” character who yells sometimes that he’s done since SNL people don’t want to see anymore BUT if we have him a voice a DOG it will work!
I fucking hate will ferrell, i don't think I ever laughed at his acting, it was like it was aimed at debilitates who needed "this is funny, laugh now" hammered at them