• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lmao

Forum Clout
347AC94E-E6E8-413A-A21C-49EC8A43F880.png

787DC765-C47C-48F2-8365-776E7BC27EBC.jpeg

Walking contradiction

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
Forum Clout
Sports Pat showing off his retardation fraud sports brain. You don't win the national league championship series and then go on to the national league division series. That would be backwards. Fucking fat rube.

View attachment 26294
Pat’s the type of fan that every time the team wins, he says ‘we won’! No Pat YOU didn’t win, the team won. Stop trying to make yourself feel important

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Does Pat actually do insurance full time?
My theory is that he does, but it is almost impossible to actually figure out what he has been doing as a job for the last 20 years. In this current tweet, he claims he's been self-employed since 2008, which is a new claim and contradicts a number of his previous claims noted here:

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
My theory is that he does, but it is almost impossible to actually figure out what he has been doing as a job for the last 20 years. In this current tweet, he claims he's been self-employed since 2008, which is a new claim and contradicts a number of his previous claims noted here:

I'm confident that it's insurance. That Martin guy on the 2nd version of these forums went into some depth about Pat's industry. The short answer is Fattie's only qualified to sell shit-tier insurance (anything else takes exams), and the renewals (royalties, or whatever) on that don't last long. Either he sells more, or he doesn't eat.

Here's his license, and here's the snapshot from a year ago, which indicates he's still doing logging 20 hours of "continuing education" each cycle to keep the license, presumably so he can keep selling insurance.

The confusion in your post about when Pat "became a full-time writer" is just because Pat can't remember his own fake timeline, a problem his books also suffer from.

Also, Quasi's about to do a hilariously painful audit of Piggy's finances, to be delivered under penalty of perjury; so we'll know for sure soon enough.

Last edited:

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Does Pat actually do insurance full time? Like, Paul online larps as a sci fi reviewer. But he's a customer service representative. It's been said but it bothers me to not know how he affords food.
Adrienne's dad paid the bills and got fatso the job in insurance to begin with. Now niki's mother pays the bills. He's basically a nigger but he scams his in-laws rather than the government. Unemployed, alcoholic child abandoner. Like the jigs.