• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lmao remember though, Patrick ordered Chinese to stand with the innocent Chinese Americans

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
E4EE619D-551F-42DB-96B0-1B9F61A72AC9.jpeg
Can you imagine if people did this to Chinese people when covid started? Yeah, just yank their kids out of school and send them packing. But because orange man love Russia he is essentially advocating for internment camps for people just because of their nationality.

And we’re Nazis…

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Anti-immigrant Hysteria Pat is one of my new favorite Pats. Fingers crossed on an uptick in hate crimes versus Russian immigrants so we can blame it on his hateful rhetoric.
If on a Wednesday there was some shitty hack Sci fi writer or 'intellectual' type cooze who was Russian that caught Fatty Pattys piggy eyes he would be twisting the words he wrote on Tuesday to praise Putin and denounce Ukraine and its independence. If called out he would say 'no child I didnt' if you posted a screenshot he would say'wrong again stlaker' then block you.
He would clumsily try to act cool and quippy but as always come across as the awkward, pathetic, charmless pig.
There was a few times he tried this and it was as funny as him denying he has 4 chins even though they were counted out on a photo.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
That explains it. T'was Russian immigrants who chased Pat out of Florida.