• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Living in the suburbs

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I love the country but this is why i love living in the city, everyone keeps mostly to themselves.
I grew up out in the country but moved to a city for college and have lived in cities ever since for professional reasons. I can't fuckin do it anymore, so the suburbs back down South are a compromise since I want to live back in the country because I can still work remotely, but the wife needs to actually be near some kind of civilization for her career

G

I grew up out in the country but moved to a city for college and have lived in cities ever since for professional reasons. I can't fuckin do it anymore, so the suburbs back down South are a compromise since I want to live back in the country because I can still work remotely, but the wife needs to actually be near some kind of civilization for her career

I wish i lived in the country again as well. But i just can’t deal with those close knit communities. If i don’t feel like dealing with people, leave me alone. But they expect you to be a part of the community and be sociable all the time.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I wish i lived in the country again as well. But i just can’t deal with those close knit communities. If i don’t feel like dealing with people, leave me alone. But they expect you to be a part of the community and be sociable all the time.
Yeah fuck that. I don't mind it back home since I'm related to everyone in the county anyway, but I don't want my fucking wife inviting some cornball assholes over for dinner while i'm trying to fucking work on shit

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
When you are a guest over at a neighbor's house, do you take your shoes off? I did and they thought I was weird. Like did they want me to track mud and soot all over their house? Try to be kind and they throw it in my face!
In America the carpet is there to clean off the bottom of your shoes.
The lady of the house should vacuum regularly enough that they can also go shoeless inside

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
I used to live in the suburbs but now I’m in what’s considered the exurbs and have a large property, which is awesome. I don’t have to talk to anybody.

In the suburbs I exchanged pleasantries with my neighbors and that’s about it, except for the cunts across the street who thought they owned the subdivision. The only people who really talk to each other are the mom cliques, and it’s mostly gossip. And white suburban pre-teens and teenagers, especially if they come from a little money, are real assholes.

If I never went into a city again I’d be happy.

G

I spent a few years there as a kid and hated it. As an adult I would probably like the security and peacefullness....but when I was in High School it all felt very gay.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You will never have to talk to your neighbors but depending on the $$$ in the community they will spy on you, and if they have any disputes with you instead of talking to you about it they will just call the cops or post on Nextdoor. If you have kids there’s a 100% chance they’ll be forced to stay inside because neighbors will complain that young people exist in their vicinity.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
You will never have to talk to your neighbors but depending on the $$$ in the community they will spy on you, and if they have any disputes with you instead of talking to you about it they will just call the cops or post on Nextdoor. If you have kids there’s a 100% chance they’ll be forced to stay inside because neighbors will complain that young people exist in their vicinity.
I'll gladly shoot my neighbors if I have to