• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Literally nothing ever in our history (and, likely) world history

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
this pig is so delusional. Trump ripped some papers up and he’s all in with the demand for trial, jury, and execution. Imagine this being your life, knowing that you have another man raising your offspring.

B41EC2BD-C9AE-49A7-8D88-1E062F7458F2.jpeg

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Imagine his horrendous life:

Fatass wakes up hungover and shivering on the world’s rattiest couch, the stench of Ugly Niki’s beer belch and rancid BO wafting over his pig face. Being a jobless fat douche, he has nowhere to be again today, so he flicks on the taxpayer-funded cable in his shack and waits for MSNBC to tell him what today’s outrage is. More Joe Rogan? No, today we’re screeching about Orange Man again! This is Piggy’s wheelhouse…maybe today’s the day he gets over 100 likes. ‘Sippy Cup Caligula’ is going viral today, he can feel it!

He deserves his terrible life. I’m glad we know and laugh at every moment of his rotten and hollow existence.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
You took a vaccine that Bill Gates backed; you took a vaccine from the same psychopath that went to Epstein's island and was most likely filmed having disgusting intercourse with a minor. If Trump remained the President in 2021, you'd be anti-vaxx. Dirty hypocrite.

I'm so sick of this selective morality. Twitter is beyond a joke. All of these fucks should just perish and spare us from carbon emissions, since that's what they care about.

5fNYHHH.gif

EraGodless

Forum Clout
this pig is so delusional. Trump ripped some papers up and he’s all in with the demand for trial, jury, and execution. Imagine this being your life, knowing that you have another man raising your offspring.

View attachment 23398
Where is Fatrick at with the Clinton's renting rooms in the White House and robbing the fucking place blind when they left office (and they were paupers, member)?

I'll hang up and listen.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
*Norm voice* Ah, yes, burn bags. Because as we all know, when you want something burned it's mandatory it gets put in a bag first. I recently caught an arson in the act when he was scurrying around my roof trying to get my house to fit in one.

Everybody's gotta use a burn bag. I woke up in a cold sweat one morning when I realized Hitler wasn't despised for killing undesirables, he was despised for not putting them in burn bags when he cremated them. What a nasty fella.

Edit, seriously though, is 'burn bag' the media's new ominous term for paper bags or something?

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
I almost don't want to correct him about burning things that can easily be shredded with a Top-Secret-compliant shredding machine so he puts it in one of his stupid novels. Oh, the woes of workplace burnbag-cancer among lawyers and public officials. Infantile idiot faggot.

G

I sometimes think he's shilling just for the tweet cred and cares as much about politics as a hooker about her john but nope - I bet he really does want to see Trump executed with the same passion he had when he told Josiah we should all be put to death.
His blood pressure - high - is dependent on his anger and he gets angry and stays angry by focusing on Orange Man and Russia and being a special unique political identity so he'll have an eternal stance to cast disagreements against the simple masses. His medical standard of hypertension literally depends on being a cunt. He'd be emotionally emaciated if he gave it up. Hes fat, too.