• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Literally no where

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
A20A83DE-658C-44AD-BC30-F523468F0A0B.jpeg

yet he ballwashes Joe Biden whose degenerate son doesn’t even do coke, he smokes crack like trailer trash.
Also, he (Patrick S. Tomlinson) abandoned his kid.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
View attachment 31788

yet he ballwashes Joe Biden whose degenerate son doesn’t even do coke, he smokes crack like trailer trash.
We all know why he’d rather party with Hunter. He also doesn’t condone gay sex which is more than likely what would happen in a republican coke and sex orgy. Fucking fat bigot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
View attachment 31788

Wait, I thought republicans were prude boring Christian Ned Flanders types. It’s funny how Pat types can’t keep their Republican stereotypes straight. One minute it’s god, guns, and virgin until married then it’s they’re all sex crazed, drug addict, Nazi militia types. Also nobody is inviting Pat anywhere which is why he lives his life alone on the couch tweeting.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He lives in a shitty ass duplex with a dyke, a lizard, and a 50 year old cat.

Coke and sex is such an upgrade to him he can’t even imagine it.
He also brags about NEVER doing drugs (not even weed) so what would he know about coke? His hero for the week Taylor Hawkins liked to do coke, if it’s good enough for him shouldn’t Pat be all about it? Maybe he should be lecturing everyone about the dangers of drugs since Hawkins died from an overdose. What, TOO REAL?

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
He also brags about NEVER doing drugs (not even weed) so what would he know about coke? His hero for the week Taylor Hawkins liked to do coke, if it’s good enough for him shouldn’t Pat be all about it? Maybe he should be lecturing everyone about the dangers of drugs since Hawkins died from an overdose. What, TOO REAL?
Patrick has never done drugs and has had sex with one woman (confirmed)

He can say whatever he wants about stinky Niki but I think they are into things

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I had to look up the news story to see exactly what he was talking about, of course Patrick supports this narc rat Congressman. Guys the other Congressmen are doing drugs! They invited me to their sex party and I said no because I'm a good boy!

Jesus bro, if you don't wanna rip lines of primo DC powder before assfucking Marjorie Taylor Greene while a blonde Fox News intern licks your ass, decline the invite but be cool about it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Fuckin idiot thinks they aren't all on the same synagogue of Satan team
He really believes what CNN wants idiots like him to think that democrats are perfect people and never use their political power in corrupt or illegal ways. They’ve already begun to act like they didn’t fawn over Mayor Cuomo not even 2 years ago and called him “America’s Mayor” and wanted him to run for president

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
I had to look up the news story to see exactly what he was talking about, of course Patrick supports this narc rat Congressman. Guys the other Congressmen are doing drugs! They invited me to their sex party and I said no because I'm a good boy!

Jesus bro, if you don't wanna rip lines of primo DC powder before assfucking Marjorie Taylor Greene while a blonde Fox News intern licks your ass, decline the invite but be cool about it.
I’m just picturing this in my head

“Tell me how hard you support Israel, slut”
“So fucking much, daddy. Oh my god I want to send a big fat Iron Dome rocket up some Palestinians cunt”
“How much foreign aid do you want to give them? 3 billion? 4 billion?”
“Make it 8 trillion billion big daddy. Oh fuck I’m cumming”

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Pats never been invited to anything close to a good party. He posted online about the hotel parties from his dork conventions as the greatest ever yet the photos show it was a sausage fest of fat old men and his wife being stolen by his friend. Great Party’
In a couple days, my wife and I will get in the car, drive six hours, and be surrounded by people who have loved me without preamble or condition for many, many years. Before I was published. Before I had a following. People who earned calling me "Pat."

It's my little heaven.

So I'm going to share a little #WonderFest story. It's not going to make sense to most of you.

WonderFest is a global mecha in Louisville, KY every year for unfortunate kids like me who never grew out of building model spaceships.

I have friends on every continent except Antarctica because of WonderFest. My newlywed wife and I spent a night outside Liverpool on our honeymoon staying with friends we made at WonderFest. It's a thing, and no, you're not invited if you can't build. Anyway...

...about ten years ago, a shitboat of us sci-fi model nerds were in a hotel suite getting our faces torn off by Molson XXX beer that had probably been smuggled across the Canadian border illegally by a Canuck compatriot.

We're three days into this Con. No one has eaten real food. Booze is flowing like Niagara. We're all talking shit. The Canuck looks like he's been passed out for an hour, chin on chest. We're jawing about WWII fighters for some reason.

I, being drunk, in an offhand fashion, talk about Canada's contribution to the war effort, which was considerable and honorable, and accidentally refer to the roundels on their planes as "Oak leafs."

Friends, I've been in real fights. I have seen people come to life and stand up at the slightest provocation.

But I have never seen anything like that Canadian resurrecting himself up off the suite's couch when I fucked up the tree species on the Canadian flag.

Blappy (we call him Blappy, no one knows why) openned his eyes, rose up off the couch like Nosferatu, and got right in my face shouting, "Oakleaf, motherfucker! Do I call it the Asterisks and Ribbons, you piece of shit!?"

Remember, we're in Louisville, KY, as all four-foot-nothing of this boiling cauldron of maple syrup jumps up in my grill.

What does everyone in the room do as Captain Ottawa lights off and insults our flag?

Laughs. At me. For fucking up Canada's flag.

I still hear about it.

We would all kill for Blappy. We have people who come from Canada, New Zealand, England, Hong Kong, Japan... every year. And they're family. Our big, dumb, drunk family.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
In a couple days, my wife and I will get in the car, drive six hours, and be surrounded by people who have loved me without preamble or condition for many, many years. Before I was published. Before I had a following. People who earned calling me "Pat."

It's my little heaven.

So I'm going to share a little #WonderFest story. It's not going to make sense to most of you.

WonderFest is a global mecha in Louisville, KY every year for unfortunate kids like me who never grew out of building model spaceships.

I have friends on every continent except Antarctica because of WonderFest. My newlywed wife and I spent a night outside Liverpool on our honeymoon staying with friends we made at WonderFest. It's a thing, and no, you're not invited if you can't build. Anyway...

...about ten years ago, a shitboat of us sci-fi model nerds were in a hotel suite getting our faces torn off by Molson XXX beer that had probably been smuggled across the Canadian border illegally by a Canuck compatriot.

We're three days into this Con. No one has eaten real food. Booze is flowing like Niagara. We're all talking shit. The Canuck looks like he's been passed out for an hour, chin on chest. We're jawing about WWII fighters for some reason.

I, being drunk, in an offhand fashion, talk about Canada's contribution to the war effort, which was considerable and honorable, and accidentally refer to the roundels on their planes as "Oak leafs."

Friends, I've been in real fights. I have seen people come to life and stand up at the slightest provocation.

But I have never seen anything like that Canadian resurrecting himself up off the suite's couch when I fucked up the tree species on the Canadian flag.

Blappy (we call him Blappy, no one knows why) openned his eyes, rose up off the couch like Nosferatu, and got right in my face shouting, "Oakleaf, motherfucker! Do I call it the Asterisks and Ribbons, you piece of shit!?"

Remember, we're in Louisville, KY, as all four-foot-nothing of this boiling cauldron of maple syrup jumps up in my grill.

What does everyone in the room do as Captain Ottawa lights off and insults our flag?

I still hear about it.

We would all kill for Blappy. We have people who come from Canada, New Zealand, England, Hong Kong, Japan... every year. And they're family. Our big, dumb, drunk family.
I like how it just shows how Blappy hates this fat faggot. Blappy should post here.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

It's my little heaven.

I still hear about it.

I wish Blappy had killed him.