• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Literally how does he do it?

Cawdfish

Forum Clout
pete-davidson-ex-girlfriends.jpg

Forum Clout
I asked a few friends if they actually thought he was attractive, and they said no, but has enough big dick energy where he becomes more attractive as he talks instead of being genuinely (and would tell you if he wasn't) good looking. When put like that, it made a little more sense. More than people swearing they think bloated "Dad bods" are legitimately sexy, anyway.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
I asked a few friends if they actually thought he was attractive, and they said no, but has enough big dick energy where he becomes more attractive as he talks instead of being genuinely (and would tell you if he wasn't) good looking. When put like that, it made a little more sense. More than people swearing they think bloated "Dad bods" are legitimately sexy, anyway.

In what world does this guy have energy? He's a slow speaker with a semi-drooling S.I. trailer trash accent.

G

Any pics of his supposed massive ant-eater? I think its BS, like the claim Lil Wayne had a 140 IQ...Any regular women vouch for it?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Larry David's daughter is the only catch he's been with. All the others are ones you try to marry to get a settlement and get away from but I want some of that pretty girl's Seinfeld money.