• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

List of the most pleasant parts of the world Pat has visited (official thread)

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
my parents took me on a trip to munich (blows ass) and we visted dachau. at like 12 years old they had to have me reassure them that they made the right decision taking me there because they got so much crap from friends and family. i just said yeah it's a valuable learning experience, didn't know any better. worst part is they didn't even take us to see the gas chamber and all the cool stuff because that would be too much.

G

f8f9b2cd0ee10463dcca7e5bbd3acb0d17fcf043a4116106d28996a4a368017b_1.jpg

G

Where was the lappening? Some shithole like Kentucky or Missouri right? And at a “5 star” such as Super 8 from the looks of it.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Mama Raven's anal birth canal and the toilet at Garboon's Blow and Bowl where Patrick was shitted out?

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Sophistication?! Sophistication?! Don't talk to me about sophistication, love. I've been to Leeds!

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Arizona, where he should be careful not to drive under the influence next time he visits.