• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Liquored up piglet hints film adaptations imminent.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
The contracts have been inked, child.

272370210_451788229957935_2456831601107418711_n.jpg

Last edited:

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
He's just drunk off the new followers - and, well, drunk. Now that the pity train has lost steam and his toxic personality is starting to chase them off, he's desperate to create a reason for them to stay. "My book is the next sci fi epic in the making, child! Get in on the ground floor" might be his approach.

Or maybe one of his novels genuinely got optioned. It wouldn't surprise me. But properties get optioned all the time - it's just that. For a certain period of time, whichever studio paid has the option to turn it into a film. That's it. It doesn't really mean anything. Comic book properties in particular get optioned all the time, amounting to nothing.

Besides, any movie based on any of his books wouldn't survive the PR nightmare that is his Twitter and his personality.