• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lindsay

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Things that Opie does are embarrassing enough for two people. His wife is like 2 decades younger than him and I assume she has a basic understanding of social media. Why doesn't she tell him that it maybe isn't wise to do tiktoks as a 60 year old. Then again, she is probably the one who told him to get that horrendous eyelift so...

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
I think she is as nutty as him. She was really close to Bonnie & Sam's wife Jess. As soon as Opie cut Vos & Sam off. She done the same.

They never did anything wrong towards her. Both were baffled by it.

Class act:
TsSz4yUUbAO18ISaZ7WHjVGuM764uwL2S2JAjzhMibQ.jpg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Things that Opie does are embarrassing enough for two people. His wife is like 2 decades younger than him and I assume she has a basic understanding of social media. Why doesn't she tell him that it maybe isn't wise to do tiktoks as a 60 year old. Then again, she is probably the one who told him to get that horrendous eyelift so...
Or she just lets him go because it’s not worth the energy to try to get him to realize he’ll never be bigger than Howard