• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🚨LIE

G

Screenshot_20240313-144138.png

Yes, Pig. It is you. And no, Pig. You don't.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
‎
Forum Clout
i can't even comprehend the level of narcissism it would take to think the police are going to pass over the thousands of cold case murder files to investigate a lead on 4 year old graffiti that is probably past the statute of limitations. I mean I can compare it to say, emailing a detective during race riots to whine about "pet death threats" that amounted to someone tweeting that they hope he sits on his stupid lizard and kills it. But i can't comprehend it.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
‎
‎
Forum Clout
i can't even comprehend the level of narcissism it would take to think the police are going to pass over the thousands of cold case murder files to investigate a lead on 4 year old graffiti that is probably past the statute of limitations. I mean I can compare it to say, emailing a detective during race riots to whine about "pet death threats" that amounted to someone tweeting that they hope he sits on his stupid lizard and kills it. But i can't comprehend it.
We don’t even have to put it into the context of it being 4 years old. He supposedly had all this evidence within a month of it happening that proved it was us and yet no further developments were ever made. That just puts it to rest

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
‎
Forum Clout
It's very curious that whenever he thinks he has a new stlaker's identity he is happy to blast their name and photos all over his timeline, but he has never publicly posted video of the Sharpie Fuchative and in fact demands it be taken down whenever it is posted. Very curious indeed.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Not only that - a police department that he is currently suing. But they will def drop everything to arrest anyone who calls Pat a fat idiot on the internet.
IMG_2473.jpeg

Arrested by the police you are currently suing?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout
TECHNICALITY TOMLINSON STRIKES AGAIN

By “word for word” he means the title, half of which is a reference to an already existing work Patrick stole.
It’s like he doesn’t realize there’s been similar books / movies / etc made over the years that aren’t plagiarism. Just look at how many “adventure in the jungle” movies were made in the 80s that were obviously trying to duplicate the success of Indiana Jones.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
‎
Forum Clout
How? Word for word? You weren’t even finished writing it when ONA put the book out
View attachment 187735
I feel like a good bit would be to print copies of A Christmas Carnage and leave them around all of Pat’s regular haunts. For the second edition I propose an introduction on who the book's main villain is based on, plus a complimentary #payquasi bookmark.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
‎
‎
Forum Clout
It’s like he doesn’t realize there’s been similar books / movies / etc made over the years that aren’t plagiarism. Just look at how many “adventure in the jungle” movies were made in the 80s that were obviously trying to duplicate the success of Indiana Jones.
Well you see the Amazon Christmas Carnage qualified as plagiarism because plagiarism is bad, and thus can only be committed by bad people.