• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lex Fridmans Twitter profile picture is him standing in front of a blackboard with calculus equations on it he didn't write

G

Some actual mit professor wrote it on the blackboard before he stood in front of it and tricked the entire world into thinking he was an mit professor.

FkjB4qeUYAAiY7j.png

Just a reminder that he's a manlet fag.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
He's one of those people (nobody under 5'5 should count as such) where I hate him more each time I'm exposed to him.

Nobody takes you more seriously because you're wearing a suit, you little faggot.

hikomow633

Forum Clout
Our favorite street shitter intellectual Taleb already publicly smashed and humiliated this diminutive fraud. Here's the tweet that started it all:

1679774670984.png

1679774363984.png

1679774443921.png

1679774523103.png

1679774551359.png

1679774597714.png

Bonus, our favorite drug addled book tour grifter Peterstein sticks up for fellow fridman

1679774933583.png

Only to be summarily slapped down by the chad.

1679774977437.png

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Our favorite street shitter intellectual Taleb already publicly smashed and humiliated this diminutive fraud. Here's the tweet that started it all:

View attachment 104649

View attachment 104642
View attachment 104643

View attachment 104644
View attachment 104645

View attachment 104647
Bonus, our favorite drug addled book tour grifter Peterstein sticks up for fellow fridman

View attachment 104651

View attachment 104652

I don't know exactly what's going on there but it looks like one of Patrick's threads where everyone involved seems as hateable as each other.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

View attachment 104649

View attachment 104642
View attachment 104643

View attachment 104644
View attachment 104645

View attachment 104647

View attachment 104651

View attachment 104652
If he was actually as smart as he claims to be, he would have read many of those books by now. Some of those are even apart of high school curriculum if I’m not mistaken. Fucking autistic retard.

hikomow633

Forum Clout
I don't know exactly what's going on there but it looks like one of Patrick's threads where everyone involved seems as hateable as each other.

In a nutshell Fridman tried to impress all of the other twitterverse wannabe pseudointellectuals with the little highschool reading list he compiled in his mid 30's to make him seem more sophisticated and worldly. Taleb took exception to that and cited it as one of the reasons he declined to come on his hack podcast, despite 10 desperate invitations. Faggot Fridman tried to take the highroad and kill him with kindness to which no-guff-taking Taleb shot him down again for being an extremely short phony faggot. Internet goy grifter and notable drug addled wetbrain peterstein had to interject with a failed attempt at diplomacy to which an already exasperated taleb told him what everyone who's not looking for a scammy internet father figure is already thinking -- just shut the fuck up already. Patrick is also fat. The end.

G

If he was actually as smart as he claims to be, he would have read many of those books by now. Some of those are even apart of high school curriculum if I’m not mistaken. Fucking autistic retard.
I'm a retard and nothing close to "an academic" and I'd read 12 of the books on that list by the age of 18.

The Little Prince could literally be read during the course of a long shit. Only a mongoloid would need a week to read it.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I'm a retard and nothing close to "an academic" and I'd read 12 of the books on that list by the age of 18.

The Little Prince could literally be read during the course of a long shit. Only a mongoloid would need a week to read it.
I have only read a few but, I barely read, and when I do it’s almost always political literature. I didn’t go to college that’s how retarded I am. Oh, and I also post here and have a picture of a mongoloid to represent myself. That’s probably a better example.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
A lot of those books are short enough, but no one is getting through Dostoevsky in one week. Either Lex isn't reading those books, or his life is so devoid of responsibilities than he could get through a Russian novel in seven days. Either way, he's a fraud.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

View attachment 104649

View attachment 104642
View attachment 104643

View attachment 104644
View attachment 104645

View attachment 104647

View attachment 104651

View attachment 104652
Probably because the reading list is pretty close to being a reading list for a junior in high school.