• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lex Fridman gets sex explained to him

LAZERBEAMZ

Forum Clout
I'd listen to her babble about elves or crystals or whatever
1647016818054.png

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Your shoppin your eyes onto everything is the most awkward, unfunny bit ever. What a tryhard faggot you are.

So weird to think of a 42 year old guy sat at his computer doing that all day. You’re weirder than Patrick.
Now, hear me out: what if it’s actually a different guy doing it, and pretending to be Dan, in order to bait reactions like yours?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Now, hear me out: what if it’s actually a different guy doing it, and pretending to be Dan, in order to bait reactions like yours?
Nobody here is that good at doing impressions (you’d think they were the real people!)

This is 100% downsy and his desperate, awkward attempt to fit in. As bovine perfectly put it…

Dan’s like that weird kid who would jump around from lunch table to lunch table trying to fit in. Nobody liked him, but most pitied him too much to hate him. Even the bullies would feel a tinge of regret after they’d beaten him mercilessly to steal his lunch money and he’d go crying in a corner.

But he’s just barely competent enough socially that he’s considered an alpha by the other rejects, so he hangs out at his lunch table of 5 other rejects and plays pretend radio show with them while they wash his balls.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Hard to gauge whether Fridman is a closet case of just a turbosperg virgin. Who really cares, I guess.

I don't get gay vibes from him. He seems more like the asexual type. His whole super calm thing is just bizarre and unsettling. It's like he doesn't have any feelings, nevermind sexual ones. Annoying faggot.