• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Let's say he went to fight in the war, what would you do?

If Pat went to fight the Russians in the Ukraine I'd....

• spend more time in Off Topic

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • continue to troll him mercilessly

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • defect to the USSR II and sell out his position, potentially consigning Kiev to the invaders

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • spend every day outside hooligans calling every passer-by 'child' or 'little one'

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • not hassle him but still hold a grudge and bitch about him on the forum

• unironically follow him on twitter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • blow him before the jacuzzi

• cease contacting this phone number. Continuing to do so constitutes felony telephone harrassment

• kill myself because life has reached it's apex

• kill myself because life has reached an unfathomable new low

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Put my dick in Niki's mouth after wooing her with an autographed book or two. Send the pictures to Pat in his POW fat camp with my dick blocked out because no homo.

Then go spray my junk down with Lysol and block that frump

Forum Clout
I'd do everything to update the Kremlin of his vigilante water balloon troop position. Death to fascist piggy
tumblr_m9ozxo6e3h1qedb29o1_r1_500.gif

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
He'd still be an asshole, and would continue to do things inviting ridicule.

He'd take a bunch of obnoxious po-faced selfies with the actual troops, and be noisily shitting himself in a foxhole once the shooting starts.

I can imagine him being assigned to squad after squad, coming back as the only survivor each time, full of tales of his bravery and courage; until HQ figures out his tactics of "waddling away from the enemy", "hiding", and "offering in broken Russian to suck the cock of any males he sees if they promise not to kill him".

Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I’d probably drop Putin a tip along with screenshots of his tweets. Hopefully the Spetznaz will be sent looking for him.

Everyone’s an expert marksman until they’re firing off rounds and someone’s firing rounds back at them. I’d personally love to see Pig get hit with a spray and pray from an AK-47.